- About the Juniata Scholarship Fund |
- Class Fund Agents |
- Thank You Letters
- Class Giving and Participation |
- Faculty and Staff Giving |
- Phonathon |
- Matching Gifts
Your gift to Juniata may go twice as far!
You can double or even triple your gift to Juniata by participating in our Corporate Matching Gift Program. This beneficial program enables employees of participating companies to designate Juniata College as the recipient of corporate money earmarked for charitable contributions. Many companies also match gifts made by retirees and spouses. And you will receive credit for both your individual gift and the company's matching gift. The matching gift will also count toward your membership in a giving Club or Society.
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- (1) If your employer participates in this program, simply contact the company's human resources office to receive the appropriate form and program guidelines.
- (2) Complete the employee portion of the matching gift form.
- (3) Enclose the matching gift form with your contribution to Juniata College, or if you have already made your gift to Juniata you can mail it under separate cover to: Juniata Scholarship Fund, 1700 Moore Street, Huntingdon, PA 16652-2196. Although it varies by company, most will accept matching gift forms up until a year after the gift was made.
For more information about matching gifts or to find out if your employer is a matching gift participant, please e-mail Lori Cramer, Annual Giving Specialist email@example.com or check with your company's human resources department.