The Board of Trustees of Juniata College
requests the honor of your presence
at the Inauguration of its twelfth president,
Dr. James A. Troha
Friday, October 18, 2013
at 4 o’clock in the afternoon
in the Halbritter Center for the Performing Arts
on the campus of Juniata College
1700 Moore St., Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
Reception to follow on the Campus Quadrangle
(Rain Location: Ballroom, Ellis Hall)
Please RSVP by September 30 to email@example.com or call 814-641-3101
Key Times and Locations for Investiture on October 18, 2013
Noon: arrive on campus
- Parking is available in the following lots: Good Hall, Dale Hall, and Halbritter Center (See map). Directional signs will guide visitors to the correct locations.
- Registration will be in Carol Lake Lobby, Halbritter Center.
12:30 p.m. -2:00 p.m.: Delegate and Trustee Lunch, Ellis Ballroom
3:00 p.m.: Delegate Robing, Main Gym Mezzanine, Kennedy Sports and Recreation Center
- The delegate robing area will be a secure, attended space where individuals may leave belongings while they take part in the ceremony
- Procession will begin from the mezzanine area promptly at 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m.: Investiture Ceremony, Rosenberger Auditorium, Halbritter Center
- The ceremony will conclude prior to 5:30 p.m.
- After procession, delegates will be able to return to the robing area to change and gather belongings
Immediately Following Investiture, please join us on the Campus Quadrangle (rain location is von Liebig Center for Science) for light refreshments.