- 20 Residence Halls
- Capacity of 1270
- 82% of undergraduates live in campus housing overall
- 100% wireless
Student Living On-Campus
Institution emphasized providing the support needed to thrive socially.
VP for Finance and Operations
"We've created a campus culture where students not only learn what sustainability is but are acting on that knowledge."
- Solar power at Raystown Field Station
- 38% of energy consumption derived from renewable energy resources
- 40% of electric in wind renewable energy certificates with a goal of 75% by 2012.
- Read more on our Sustainability web site.