The Juniata Basketball Youth Day Camp is a boys and girls K–9 camp, where campers learn fundamentals of shooting and playing basketball correctly. They receive one-on-one instruction from Juniata Men’s Basketball staff and players. Players also learn drills that they can take home to excel. Daily shoot-out competitions, guest speakers, 3-on-3 games, a 1-on-1 Tournament, and many more features happen in a total teaching atmosphere. Campers also receive a free camp T-shirt and lunch is provided for all campers.
- July 31- August 4, 2017
- Grades K - 9
- Day Camp~ $195
- Rsgister before July 1, and get $25 off the registration fee!
- Lunch will be provided for all campers
- Registration: 8:30 a.m. First day in Gibbel Lobby, Kennedy Sports Center
- Daily Camp: 9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Optional Swim Hour: 3:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Please bring swim gear, including towel
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 5- CAMP WILL END AT 12:00 P.M.
- THERE WILL NOT BE ANY LUNCH OR SWIM TIME ON FRIDAY!
- Few colleges have a more attractive campus than Juniata. The 100 acres on College Hill provide a magnificent atmosphere and safe environment.
- Daily Shoot-out Competition
- Camp Store
- Free Camp Shirt
- Free Throw Shooting
- Guest Speakers
- 3-on-3 Games
- Skills Teaching
- 1-on-1 Tournament
- Half-Court Shoot-out
- 2-on-2 Tournament
- Use of 8-Foot Baskets
- Uniform Contest
- Daily Lunch in Juniata's Baker Refectory
- Optional Swim Hour
For more information about the Juniata Basketball program, please visit the Juniata Athletics webpage!