One of the best kept secrets of Juniata College is our quaint Baker Guest House. In 1976, this house was named the Robert C. Baker House after the late Trustee and brother of John Baker, late Trustee chairman. The guest house is available for those guests looking for cozy lodging that is conveniently located close to campus. This intimate setting provides a unique alternative to standard hotels.
Lodging is available to guests of the College and personal guests of faculty, staff, students, as well as alumni and outside visitors. Guests of the college include: guests of the President, guest speakers, candidates for faculty and administrative positions, Board of Trustee members and Alumni Council. Personal guests include: guests, friends or family of a faculty or staff member, a student or an alumni.
Please note that rooms must be reserved 48 hours prior to stay at Baker Guest House. Also, notice of cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to stay. If notice is less than 24 hours, guests will be charged for the room. Check-in is at 2:00 p.m. and check-out is at 10:00 a.m. Failure to check-out at 10:00 a.m. will incur an additional day’s fee for use of room.
For the safety and convenience of our guests, we ask that the following policies be observed:
- No open flames/candles are permitted.
- No smoking.
- No pets are allowed.
Provided for your use are:
- Bed linens
- Bath Towels
Baker Guest House Room Rates
- All Rooms: $25.00 per night, per room for Guests of the College.
- *charge must be posted to departmental account to receive internal rate.
- 1, 2, 4 & 5: $50.00 per night for Personal and Outside Guests.
- Room 3 (Apartment with living room): $60.00 per night for Personal and Outside Guests.
- Dining/Living Room: $70.00 per day for Personal and Outside Guests.
- The entire house may be reserved for Personal and Outside Guests for $330.00 per night.
- ** prices do not include 6% sales tax**