14322 Field Station Lane, Entriken PA 16638
3836 Grove Farm Lane, Entriken PA 16638
Once on the Station road, follow signs to either Grove Farm or Lakeside Center (Shuster Hall and lodges), depending on the location of your event.
If you are going to Grove Farm, drive 0.7 miles and turn right and follow the road to Grove Farm (you will see the maple sugar shack on the left and a small parking lot on the right – farmhouse is on the right).
If you are going straight to Shuster Hall (Lakeside Center), do NOT turn at Grove Farm Road, but go an additional 0.9 miles and you will come to Shuster Hall (straight ahead). There is a parking lot in the upper section, and we request that all vehicles be parked up there. If you are dropping off a load of equipment or bags, you may go down and unload, but plase move your vehicle back to the upper parking lot and walk back to Shuster Hall. Robison and Davis Lodges are located beside Shuster Hall.
1. To travel to the Raystown Field Station from Huntingdon, PA, take Rt. 26 South
out of Huntingdon approximately 14 miles to the village of Markelsburg.
2. Travel 1 mile south of Marklesburg and turn left onto Fouse's Crossing Road. There is a wooden shed on the left and a barn with a rusting tin roof on the right. You will be making a left hand turn immediately after the wooden shed onto Fouse's Crossing Road.
3. Follow Fouse's Crossing Road 1.2 miles until it ends at James Creek Road.
4. Turn right on James Creek and our gate is 0.15 miles down the road on the left. There will be a brown sign indicating the Station entrance. It is a winding road and the speed limit is 15 mph.
5. Drive 0.5 miles to the stop sign and turn left.
From South of Huntingdon
1. Travel North on Rt. 26 to the intersection of Rt. 994.
2. Turn Right on 994 and travel east 1.4 miles to the James Creek Road.
3. Turn Left onto James Creek Road and travel two miles. There will be a brown sign indicating the Station entrance. It is a winding road and the speed limit is 15 mph.
4. Drive 0.5 miles to the stop sign and turn left.
Travel on Rt. 26 to the intersection of RT 994.
Turn onto 994 and travel east 1.4 miles to the James Creek Road.
Turn Left onto James Creek Road and travel two miles.
The station entrance is the first and only right turn that road.