This position combines teaching responsibilities with administration of the College's incubator and student seed capital program. Teaching assignments will include introduction to entrepreneurship, new venture creation and start-up, plus a senior-level integrative course. The position may also include other courses as needs arise.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively promoting an entrepreneurial environment on the campus and in the community.
- Supervising the student seed capital fund and the student new ventures programs.
- Managing the Sill Business Incubator.
- Developing relationships with successful entrepreneurs, with venture capital organizations and with other educational institutions.
- Actively seeking support from donors, grants and contracts for services.
This position reports to the Provost.
- Teaching experience at the undergraduate level.
- Relevant professional experience, possibly including starting a business or consulting with start-ups.
- Excellent communication skills.