The Customer Service and Info Desk Representative will fulfill the welcome center responsibilities within Ellis Hall, provide administrative and financial support to the Office of Student Activities, and Finance & Business
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
Office of Student Activities
- Serves as the ambassador between offices and services within Ellis Hall.
- Manages college switchboard system.
- Greets campus visitors and provides directional and informational support.
- Manages key check-out and bike share program.
- Assists with maintenance and technology management of Ellis Hall by conducting weekly walkthroughs, submitting work orders, and printer management.
- Manages all correspondence and reconciliation of Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) pcards.
- Manages all aspects of RSO fundraisers/solicitations.
- Assists with answering RSO financial questions.
- Manages ticket sales for offices on campus.
- Supervises, schedules, trains, and evaluates student assistants.
- Assists with the drafting of college contracts for RSOs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Act as the cashier for the Bursar’s Office.
- Accept student payments for tuition & other fees.
- Add DCB to Gold cards.
- Process deposits for non-gift funds collected related to College business.
- Issue cash advances and process cash advance clears.
- Process cash reimbursements for employee expenses (<$100).
- Process matriculation deposits.
- Scan & assign back up documentation for transactions to individuals’ accounts.
- Facilitate the sale and reconciliation of tickets to athletic events.
- Supervise, schedule, train, and evaluate student assistants.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to work independently within established guidelines and procedures. Must work collaboratively with the Accounting Services and Office of Student Activities staffs as well as diverse individuals and groups.
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through a high school diploma. Some additional office and/or academic training preferred.
- Experience in an office/reception setting to demonstrate competencies in: customer service, project and meeting planning, PC based office software, with advanced word and excel processing skills.