“The Sill Business Incubator offers a beautiful, newly renovated space and excellent funding sources and amenities, such as the print shop and conference rooms, which enabled me to hit the ground running when I opened my practice. The location is convenient and offers excellent parking options for my clients."
-Attorney Robin Binder Heath
Law Offices of Roberta Binder Heath
Let the Sill Business Incubator worry about facility management, so you can focus on business growth. Rates include start-up resources, a personal mailbox, on-site parking, heating, air conditioning, electricity and trash removal.
You can decrease your start-up costs by utilizing the equipment in our print shop. Schedule your professional meetings in one of the Incubator's three conference rooms.
The Sill Business Incubator keeps regular office hours to assist entrepreneurs and greet visitors. Clients are granted access to the facility 24 hours a day seven days a week. Security monitors the Incubator to provide a safe and secure environment.
- Richard Ott Innovation Zone: Part or full time occupancy within shared (single or double) cubicles
- Dedicated Suites: Full time occupancy in an individual space
- MeadWestvaco Resource Center: Print shop, kitchenette and resource library
- Conference Rooms: Three spaces that accommodate up to 50 individuals
- Current Clients: Our growing entrepreneurs