2014 Strategic Plan
February 19th, 2014 - Survey Now Available!!!
Over the last few weeks 198 employees participated in focus group sessions. The Committee met on February 19th to begin to review the data. This process is continuing.
As this process continues we want to gather more data from the rest of the college constituents. The committe has developed a survey to allow you to help us develop the next plan for Juniata. The survey should take no more than a few minutes to complete. Thank you in advance for your time!
Click here to take the survey!!!!!
January 29, 2014
The process for creating the next Juniata College strategic plan has begun! We will provide updates on this page as the process moves along. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any members of the Committee.
The Strategic Planning Steering Committee
- Jen Arbella '14 - BioChemistry
- Bethany Benson - Associate Professor of Art
- Beth Bleil - Academic Counselor
- Linda Carpenter - Executive Director of Constituent Relations
- Nicole Close - Trustee
- Dave Drews - Senior Fellow, Charles A. Dana Professor of Psychology, Emeritus
- Gail Habecker - Trustee
- Chad Herzog - Director of Performing Arts
- Michael Henderson - Chair, World Languages and Cultures, Professor of French
- Jill Keeney - Co-Chair - Strategic Planning Steering Committee, Chair - Biology Dparment, David K. Goodman '74 Endowed Chair in Biology
- Michael Lifshitz '16 - Economics
- Roy Nagle - Director of Environmental Health and Safety
- Dom Peruso - Chair, Accounting, Business and Economics, Professor Accounting, Business and Economics.
- Joel Pheasant - Director of Technology Solutions Center
- Andrea Morillo Santos '15 - POE: International Business
- Fumio Sugihara - Vice President for Enrollment
- Jim Troha - President
- Steph Turner - Human Resources Assistant, Administrative Support to the Committee
- Gabe Welsch - Vice President for Advancement and Marketing
- Kathy Westcott - Interim Provost
- Rob Yelnosky - Co-Chair - Strategic Planning Steering Committee, Vice President for Finance and Operations
Starting the week of January 27th!!!! Opportunity for all employees to engage in the process. Click here to sign up for a small group information gathering session.