Offer an Internship
Juniata is known for our strong and loyal alumni network. Assisting graduating students and alumni in securing an internship is just one more way we demonstrate our commitment to the Juniata community.
If you are aware of any internship with your company or organization, please let us know.
- Post the internship on Juniata Connect, our web-based networking tool for the entire Juniata Community. This will allow you to post exclusively for Juniatians.
- Post the internship on Juniatajobs, which is a national and local database open to all potential employees.
- Complete an internship description. Internship Position Description Sheet
- Attend Juniata Career Day, regularly scheduled for the last Friday in February.
- Contact us and we will help you get the word out. You can email Darwin Kysor or give us a call at 814-641-4450.
You can also use both of these systems to search for internships.
Super Internships offer stipends to students participating in internship experiences in areas where living costs can be prohibitive. To learn more about funding such an opportunity, please contact Kim Kitchen, Executive Director of Development, 814-641-3114.
If you have any questions or need any additional information on our Offer an Internship initiative please call at 814-641-4450 or email Darwin Kysor, Director of Career Services.