Juniata Career Day Information for Employers
A "results oriented event" designed to bring Juniata students together with employers and alumni from business, industry and public service in one convenient location, at one convenient time, to discuss student career options, internship and full-time employment possibilities.
Why aren't you meeting our students BEFORE they become someone else's employees?
The Cost - FREE
EMPLOYERS: Career Day 2014 - Employer Registration
If you have any difficulty accessing the online registration page, please contact the Career Services Office at 814-641-3350.
2014 Date (Typically scheduled each year on the last Friday of February)
- Friday, February 28, 2014 - 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Juniata College, Huntingdon, PA, Kennedy Sports & Recreation Center
|10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.||Employer check-in and set-up|
|10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||Loading and unloading assistance|
|11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.||Career Day: A Job, Internship & Networking Fair|
|3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||Breakdown and checkout|
|Loading and unloading assistance|
* Complimentary lunch provided 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.; no planned lunch break.
- Meet with Juniata students seeking internships and full-time professional employment
- Interact with faculty
- Increase your organization’s visibility on campus
- Experience the energy and excitement of one of the top 100 liberal arts colleges in the U.S.