Helping Your Student
Parents often wonder about the best ways to help their students through the college experience, especially when it comes to the job search. We are providing some information to help you decide what kinds of help are best for you and your student. You can browse through the information available to Students, learn more about the Juniata Career Team, or check out the resources below.
- Tips for Parents of College Students
- A Career Planning Course for Parents (PDF document)
- A Parents Guide to Career Development
- Help Your New Grad Find a Job
- 5 Secrets to Getting a Job After College