Over and over, Juniata alumni repeat the phrases, “At Juniata I didn’t learn what to think, I learned how to think” and “Juniata prepared me to be successful in the workplace, not just in my POE, but in any field.”
At Juniata we are committed to preparing students for a life of success. We will ensure that by the time Juniata students complete their Juniata experience they will have had the opportunity to:
- Develop an understanding of Career Paths
- Develop an understanding of and become conversant in their personal skill sets
- Benefit from hands-on experience
- Become proficient in job, internship and graduate school search and application tools.
This site has been designed so parents may learn about the career development process, support their student through this process and be educated on the career services available through the Juniata College Office of Career Services. Information links are available covering topics from selecting a career direction through resume writing , interviewing, and graduate/professional school. You may also consider exploring our student and employer webpages for additional information.
- Career Information
- Graduate/Professional School
- Juniata Career Team (JCT)