Student - Athlete Program Evaluation
Evaluations by the Student-Athlete
At the end of each season, captains are encouraged to conduct a team meeting and request a meeting with the athletics office between the captains and AD to discuss the teams’ overall experience, quality of coaching received that year, and the overall support the team felt from the College. This evaluation will be used as a part of the head coach’s year-end performance review. Also, at the end of each season, every graduating senior athlete will have an opportunity to participate in an exit survey that will address such things as coaching, departmental support, academic balance and adequacy of facilities. The results of these surveys are, unless requested otherwise, made property of the relevant head coach and the Dean of Students. Furthermore, every exiting senior athlete is encouraged to have a one-on-one conversation with the Director of Athletics about their overall experience at Juniata
COACH EVALUATION FORM
Completed by Captain at End of Season Using Team Input
Evaluation completed by Date
Please share comments relating to (but not limited to) the following:
- Exhibited knowledge of the fundamental skills and answered questions in a satisfactory way.
- Directed criticism in a positive and constructive manner.
- Maintained and enforced appropriate discipline.
- Stressed team unity versus individual gain.
- Was well prepared and held organized practices.
- Approachable with problems or dissatisfactions.
- Showed a genuine concern for you and respected you as individuals.
Please address your comments below and then return to the athletic director.
Coach's skills and strengths
Areas Needing Development or Improvement
Please use the back of the page to comment about other areas:
Does any student-athlete on your team have any special needs that we should know about or could assist with?
How helpful have student assistants, athletic trainers, and staff been to you?
ATHLETIC PROGRAM EVALUATION FORM
EXIT INTERVIEWS WITH GRADUATING SENIOR ATHLETES
This form is intended to help the Athletic Department enhance each varsity sport and will be used in a positive manner to help coaches and the Athletic Director.
I. EVALUATE THE ATHLETIC PROGRAM (SPORT) IN WHICH YOU PARTICIPATED IN EACH OF THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
1. Facilities (Playing and Practice Facilities, Strength Training Areas, and Locker Rooms)
2. Schedule and Travel Arrangements
3. Equipment, Uniforms, and Athletic Supplies and Equipment Room Staff
4. Training Room, Staff, and Medical Services
5. Other...Strength & Conditioning Staff, Programs, Pre-Season Training Plans, Etc.
Click here to login as either a Faculty Member or Trustee in order to view additional policies.