The Office of Student Activities is here to assist you with all of your programming needs. Please keep us informed and let us know how we can help you!
- Signs, posters, and advertisements on campus may go on bulletin boards, tiled walls, and interior doors. Signs may not go on outside entrances and painted, wallpapered, or glass walls
- Banners may be hung in residence halls with permission from the Director of Residence Life.
- RSOs may use chalk on paved surfaces. Please avoid chalking on brick.
- RSOs may use the table tents in Baker and Eagles Landing to advertise for programs and meetings. Please show a copy of your advertisement to the Director of Food Services and Student Activiites prior to putting the advertisements in the table tents.
- The supplies in the art room within the Office of Student Activities are available for RSOs.
All advertisements should be removed following the event. Signs and banners posted in prohibited locations will be removed. Non-College organizations must obtain permission from the OSA before posting any signs on campus.
Click here to login as either a Faculty Member or Trustee in order to view additional policies.