Catalog 2014-16

professor and student in office
Add to your personal catalog


Students who fail to meet the progress standards noted above have several options.  They may supplement credit earned by attending summer school; they may continue without aid; or they may petition for the reinstatement of aid.  Appeals must be in writing and based on unusual, mitigating, or extraordinary circumstances which impeded their ability to maintain progress standards.  (NOTE: Appeals granted by the Office of Student Financial Planning have no bearing on decisions made by the Student Academic Development Committee.)

Return to Previous Page