|Add to your personal catalog|
Juniata is mentioned in scores of diverse guides, articles, and measures of colleges and universities. Regardless of evaluation methods, the College is consistently praised as supportive, innovative, and a model for the best that liberal arts education can be.
- We are praised for our overall offerings in The College Solution: A Guide for Everyone Looking for the Right School at the Right Price, Baron's Best Colleges, Peterson's Competitive College Guide, U.S. News and World Report, The Princeton Review, and The Fiske Guide.
- We are recognized for our distinctive focus on experience and excellent outcomes in Lauren Pope's Colleges That Change Lives, David L. Marcus’s Acceptance, Weinstein's Making a Difference College Guide, Forbes.com’s rankings of 3,200 colleges and universities in the U.S., the Teagle Foundation's study, "The Nation's 13 Best Performing Colleges," and The Unofficial, Unbiased, Insiders Guide to the 331 Most Interesting Colleges.
- Our accessibility and openness to students from diverse economic, social, racial and ethnic backgrounds has been recognized by the Center for Student Opportunity's College Access Guide and Leland Miles' Provoking Thought: What Colleges Should Do for Students.
- We are lauded for our commitment to service and community in guides like Rugg's Recommendations on Colleges, usnews.com's "America's Best Colleges--A+ Options for B Students," Entrepreneur.com's "Colleges with an Entrepreneurship Emphasis," Washington Monthly's College Rankings, Don Asher's Cool Colleges, and ELLEgirl magazine's "Top 50 Colleges that Dare to be Different."
- Our students themselves talk about the College in Vault's College Buzz Book, College Prowler, and, believe it or not, Cosmo Girl Magazine's "The Top 100 Colleges and Universities."