JC Strength & Conditioning Clinic
June 13-14, 2014
- Featuring Friday Night Cookout & Social
- All You Can Eat and Drink~ Bar-B-Q and Adult Beverages
Who Should Attend?
- Strength and Conditioning Coaches
- Athletic Trainers
- Physical Therapists
- Athletic Administrators
- Personal Trainers
- Fitness Trainers
- Athletes interested in Sport-specific training
- Anyone interested in Conditioning
Overnight Package: $260**
- (Thurs. & Fri. night lodging on campus, double occupancy*)
- Includes 2 days registration, 2 nights lodging, 4 meals, clinic material, t-shirt.
2 Day Package: $220
- (No overnight lodging)
- Includes 2 days registration, 4 meals, clinic material, t-shirt.
1 Day Package: $135
- (No overnight lodging)
- Includes 1 day registration, 2 meals, clinic material, t-shirt.
*Limited single occupancy rooms are available for an additional $50.
**Check-in Reminder: Thursday night check-in will be held in the Kennedy Center lobby from 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. Please call Juniata College's Conferences and Events Office at 814-641-3604 to arrange late arrivals.
Full Refund less $50 if postmarked by May 30, 2014. 50% refund if postmarked by June 1, 2014. No refund after June 1, 2014.
Presenters in Attendance:
- Doug Smith (MS, RSCC'E, CSCS, NSCA-CPT)- Clinic Director; Juniata College Strength Coodinator
- Mike Kadar, Pittsburgh Penguins, Head Strength and Conditioning
- Mike Brass, MS, CSCS - United States Naval Academy Associate A.D./Sports Performance Football
- Andrea Hudy, MS, CSCS, University of Kansas, Strength & Conditioning , Associate Director
- Andy Kettler, West Virginia Univ. Head Basketball Strength Coach
- Curt Lamb, MS, CSCS, USAW, Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Strength Coach New Zealand Men's Lacrosse
- Ryan P. Cidzik, MS, CSCS, RSCC, USAW-1, Columbia University, Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Football and Outdoor Sports
- Tim Belt, University of Pittsburgh, Head Basketball Strength & Conditioning
- Phil Matusz, The Ohio State Univ., Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Alan DeGennaro MS, - Carnegie Mellon University, Strength and Conditioning Coordinator; Former Cleveland Browns Strength Coach
- Brandon Spayd, MS, CSCS, USAW, Penn State Univ., Head Strength Coach Men's Basketball
- Greg Werner, MS, CSCS, James Madison University, Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Cameron Davidson MS, SCCC, CSCS, USAW -Penn State Univ. Strength Coach
- Jay DeMayo, MS, CSCS - Richmond University, Basketball Strength &Conditioning
- Todd Burkey, MS, ATC - Youngstown State University, Athletic Trainer & Strength Coach
- Todd Hamer MS, CSCS - Robert Morris University Strength Coordinator
- Ronald Shrift, CSCS, North Carolina A&T University Assistant Strength Coach
- Todd Barnes MS, CSCS, NASM-PES - Arcadia College, Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Jeremy Hoy, MS, CSCS, PES, USAW, Robert Morris University Men's NCAA Division 1 Ice Hockey, Head Strength Coach
- Willie Danzer, MS, CSCS, Youngstown State University
- Michael R. Rankin, CSCS, Drexel University, Director of Strength & Conditioning
- Darin Thomas, MS, CSCS - Muhlenburg Univ., Strength & Conditioning Coordinator
- Ben Prescott, MS, CSCS, Assistant Director University of Maryland Gymkana
- Frank Velasquez Jr. ATC, CSCS, VESLA 360 Sports Performance & Physical Therapy / Form Texas Rangers & Pittsburg Pirates Head Strength Coach
- Joe Schoeleber, MS, CSCS, RPI, Head Strength and Conditioning
- Paul “Babe” Mayer MS - Pennsylvania College of Technology; Mayer Sports Training Center, Director,
- Lori Swaldi DPT, VCS; Tom Swaldi DPT, ATC, CSCS; Star Physical Therapy
- Dick Hartzell Jump Stretch Inc.
- Robert Taylor, Jr., SCCC, CSCS*D, CCS, PES, CES, CSES, NSCA-CPT*D, NSPA-CPT Founder and Owner of SMARTER Team Training, LLC
- Andy Bosak, Ph.D., CSCS, HFS – Armstrong Atlantic State University, Associate Professor of Sports Medicine
- Robert A. Panariello, MS, PT, ATC, CSCS | Founding Partner, Chief Clinical Officer, Professional Physical Therapy
- Leo Totten, Totten Training Systems, LLC
- Eric Mitchell, CSCS, - Co-Owner Parisi Speed School at United Sports
- Dave Brixius, owner of - Explosive Sports Performance
- William Maher - NSCA-CPT - Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- Major William Loro, US Army, DPT, DSc, SCS, ATC, CSCS
- Will Peveler, Ph.D. Northern Kentucky University, Assistant Professor of Exercise Physiology-
- Tony Decker, MS, CSCS – Co-Owner Athletic Development & Performance, Former Univ. Virginia– Temple – Univ. Delaware Head Strength Coach