Get your kid creative with clay! Ceramics Camp is an artistic alternative to traditional kid's camps, where mud and alchemy will engage your child's creativity! Your child will make a mask, pottery, sculpture, and more. Go green this summer and have your child play with clay!
- July 28- August 1, 2014
Who is attending?
- Students ages 9-13
What does it cost?
- A.M. Session: $100 (9:00am-12:00pm)
- P.M. Session: $100 (1:00pm-4:00pm)
- Full Day: $200 (9:00am-4:00pm)
- *full-day campers will need to bring a bagged lunch or money to go to Sheetz.
- Please pick one session for the week.
Camp will be held in the new Ceramics studio located in the JCEL building on 14th street.
How do I get to Ceramics Camp?
Remember! There are only 22 spots to fill so sign up quickly!