Off Campus Resources
Please see the list below for the resources that can be accessed from an off campus (home/public) Internet connection::
- http://www.juniata.edu - Juniata College Main Web Site
- https://webmail.juniata.edu - Secure Web Access to Juniata Email Account/Contacts/Calendar
- https://arch.juniata.edu - Juniata College Web Portal/Intranet
- https://moodle.juniata.edu - Juniata College Online Course Management System
- http://webcat.juniata.edu - Beeghly Library Online Catalog
- https://firepass.juniata.edu - ***INCLUDES OFF-CAMPUS VPN***
- Firepass Requirements:
- Supported Operating System Versions: MAC OS X, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Supported Browsers: Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer
- All Windows Computers must have a supported anti-virus software package with recent definitions (no older than 2 weeks).
- Direct Access to U:, W:, and P: drives via a web interface.
- NOTE: Additional shortcuts can be created to other shares that a user has access to.
- Secure Access to Appserver (PC ONLY) - Software Applications and Library Databases
- NOTE: Users may customize this section to add a remote desktop shortcut to their office computer.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) - Connects your computer to EagleNet similar to being on campus. It will also automatically map U:, W:, and P: drives for PC Users.
User guides are still being developed for this resource; however if you require the type of access that the firepass provides, we strongly encourage you to visit the site, log on with your EagleNet username and password, and try it out. If you have any questions or feedback, this may be submitted to the online work order system available on the CTS Website.