OUCH! newsletters feature interesting information regarding computer security. Each issue contains 'Security Myths', phishing info, hoax updates, virus alerts, security updates, and other general security information.
- August 2014 - Encryption
- June 2014 - Disposing of Your Mobile Device
- May 2014 - I'm Hacked, Now What?
- April 2014 - Yes, You Actually Are A Target
- March 2014 - The End of Windows XP
- February 2014 - What is Malware
- January 2014 - Securing Your Home Network
- December 2013 - Securing Your New Tablet
- October 2013 - Password Managers
- September 2013 - Personal Backup and Recovery
- August 2013 - Two-Step Verification
- July 2013 - Spear Phishing
- June 2013 - URL Shorteners and QR Codes