Champions of Diversity
Annoucing the Champions of Diversity Mini-Grants
Thanks to the generous donations of the below named individuals Champions of Diversity Mini-grant is being offered to aid in travel, registration or lodging expenses associated with attending a conference or workshop where knowledge or skills will be gained with regard to diversity, inclusion, social justice, multicultural education or multicultural student support.
Applicants are encouraged to seek out conferences, trainings and workshops that are specific to their field of study, but which also foster inclusion and develop skills with regard to multicultural affairs. All applications will be reviewed monthly at the Diversity Committee meeting. Funds may be requested up to $500 once per employee/student per academic year. Approved funds will be transferred into a departmental budget where applicable.
Become a Champion of Diversity, and Strengthen the Juniata Community
Make a contribution and join today’s Champions of Diversity:
|Richard Brown||Tom & Pat Kepple|
|Linda Carpenter||Michael Pennington|
|Jen Cushman & Matt Dingo||Miranda & Dom Peruso|
|Stephen Estright||Susan & Michael Radis|
|Grace Fala & Dawn Hayes||Dawn & Joe Scialabba|
|Athena & Kenneth Frederick||Luke Thompson|
|Deb Kirchhof-Glazier & Doug Glazier||Gail Leiby Ulrich|
|Chad & Marcy Herzog||Shya Price Erdman & Craig Erdman|
|Norma Jennings||Juniata College Enrollment Center Staff|
Be the difference you seek to make! Show your colors! Flaunt your pride!
Nourish your neighbor! We invite you to give, to continue the dialogue.
Help us to become an even more open, inclusive and welcoming community.
Your gift will generously support:
• Student attendance at diversity-enriching workshops
• Intercultural Communication awareness projects
• Health & wellness needs of students
• Special conferences, camps & inclusion initiatives
• You...to become the best you can be by being fully yourself
There are three ways to become a Champion of Diversity:
• Visit our office at 1905 Moore Street, Huntingdon, PA and talk to Dawn Scialabba, Unity House Coordinator
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (814) 641-3361, and we'll mail you our donation form
• Contribute online, making sure to designate "Other" and typing in "Champions of Diversity"
We at the Office of Diversity & Inclusion thank you for your generosity. Without your input, our services and programs would not be possible! Email us with any questions or for more information.