All You Ever Wanted to Know About Your Service Request
- Once you submit your service request, you will be notified via email that the Service Response Center has received your request and you will be provided the work order number and tentative target completion date. Please note that the target completion date is a default two week out date that, based on priorities, may be adjusted once the Service Response staff process your work order.
- After the Service Response staff review your request, it will be processed and scheduled, and if there are any questions regarding your service request, you will be contacted directly.
- From the time that your service request has been received through the time that your service request has been completed, you can check on the status, assignment and assigned date, target completion date and outcome at any point through the online Service Requester.
- Some key descriptors include: The outcome is where you will be notified of any delays, as well as what was actually done to resolve your service request. The target completion date is the date that the service request should be completed by, but not necessarily the date that the work will occur on – that would be the assigned date. Please note that the assigned date, even if it is the only assignment you see, may not always be the day that the request is completed because some jobs require follow up and this is not always known in advance.
- When your service request has been completed, you will be notified via email that the work order addressing your service request has been completed and asking you to fill out our Customer Satisfaction Survey located in the online Service Requester. Your feedback is a valuable resource that allows us to continually evaluate and improve the services we provide so please take the time to fill out the Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Submit a Service Request