How to View Your W-2 Electronically
To view your W-2
- Log onto WebAdvisor.
- Click on the LOG IN tab to get started.
- Enter your EagleNet login ID and password, then click Submit.
- Once you have logged in, Click on Employees.
- Now click on W-2 Electronic Consent. Click the top circle that will allow you to receive your W-2 electronically. Click Submit. This will return you to the main Employees screen. Please note: you only need to consent to receiving eletronic W-2's once, this consent will remain in place for the length of your employment or until you remove your consent.
- Click on W-2 Statements.
- Under Tax Year, you will see a list of W-2's available for you to view and/or print. Click on the year you would like to view, and a new window will open with your official W-2. W-2's are currently only available since 2010. When W-2's are completed in January, they will automatically appear in your list. Those employees that would have two sheets of printed W-2's will also have two entries listed for online W-2's, therefore you will need to view both of them for your complete W-2 information.
- Do you have questions on what is reported in the boxes on your W-2. Please reveiew Understanding Your W-2 - Commonly Asked Questions.
- When you have finished with this W-2, close the window and you will return to the W-2 Statements screen.
- Now you can view another W-2, or click on the Employees Menu or Main Menu tabs to work in other parts of WebAdvisor. If you have any questions or problems, click the Contact Us tab for information on getting assistance.
- When you have finished using WebAdvisor, click the Log Out tab.
- When you click the Log Out tab, you will get warnings about closing your browser as a security measure. If you are working on a publicly accessible computer, closing the browser by clicking OK and then Yes is a very good idea to protect your privacy. If you are working on your personal computer, you can click Cancel and then just close the window to return to the Arch.
If you have any questions you may contact the Payroll Office for assistance.