The Health Center, which is located on Moore Street between 16th and 17th (across from the Stone Church) operates as a walk-in clinic for the care and treatment of routine illnesses. Our mailing address is: Juniata College Health Center, 1700 Moore Street, Huntingdon, PA 16652. The Health Center also offers the following services:
- Available for students' driver's licenses, jobs, student teaching and study abroad experiences.
- Physicals must be performed by the Physician.
- Cost is free
- Students must make appointments by calling or e-mailing the Health Center.
- The exam is free. Bills for any lab work sent to J.C. Blair Hospital will be sent to the student's insurance company.
Osteopathic Manipulative Treatments
Students must make appointments by calling or e-mailing the Health Center.
Treatments are free of charge and are available the first and third Friday mornings of the month.
- The nurse can administer maintenance allergy injections at the Health and Wellness Center during Physician's hours Monday 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. and Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 to 3:30 p.m.
- Available annually at the Health and Wellness Center before Fall Break
- Cost is $15.00 - students may pay by cash, check, or charge their student account
Testing and Lab Work
- Available for student teachers and students required by their employers to receive the screening.
- Cost is free.
- Some lab work may be performed at the Health and Wellness Center, while some will need to be sent to J.C. Blair Memorial Hospital.
- Bills for lab work performed at J.C. Blair Hospital will be sent to student's insurance company.
- The Health and Wellness Center will perform lab work during its hours of operation on Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 to 3:30 p.m.