Athletics Business Coordinator
The Athletics Business Coordinator works as Administrative Assistant for the Athletics Director, providing assistance for: Women’s Volleyball, Field Hockey, Softball, Tennis, Men’s Basketball, Swimming/Aquatics, Men’s Volleyball, Track/XC, Women’s Soccer, Men’s Soccer, Cheerleading, Men’s Volleyball, Women’s Basketball, Sports Information Director.
- Supporting Fitness Center Manager, ATC Trainers and Sports Information function with miscellaneous clerical assistance.
- Assisting in the scheduling, contracting and management of contests and events.
- Coordinating means of travel through Physical Plant office
- Bidding, scheduling, paying for and coordinating all Landmark and Centennial bus travel.
- Processing and maintaining athletic game contracts with conference and non-conference opponents.
- Arranging and paying for officials, working through assignors and maintaining officials’ contracts.
- Following checklists in dealing with cancellations and postponements
- Helping in the preparation and clearing of cash advances and expense vouchers
- Assisting game managers in providing officials names, checks, locker room assignments, programs
- Keeping track of KRONOS Student Time Card System and overall supervision of Athletics Student Assistant(s) who will help with maintenance of student time cards.
- Maintaining Athletics Department files.
- Maintaining and update display cases on the west side of the building.
- Coordinating all aspects of Purchasing Cards (ordering, processing, upgrading, filing, etc) for all coaches, staff and athletics administrators.
- Maintaining database of all athletes and coaches.
- Organizing completion and filing for all NCAA eligibility forms.
- Organizing, maintaining database and processing annual billing for KSRC Community Memberships.
Must have ability to work independently within established guidelines and procedures. Must work collaboratively with Athletics Staff as well as diverse individuals and groups. Supervise student employees.
Position Qualifications include:
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through completion of an Associate’s Degree.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Budget maintenance knowledge including basic accounting.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite.