Director of Data and Prospect Management
Manages the data necessary to support the strategies and initiatives of the College’s fund and friend raising objectives. Coordinates the use of all data applications by Advancement personnel.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates the development of College databases and Internet services to promote the cultivation of relationships.
- Researches prospects for various projects and campaigns and recommends strategies for inclusion or exclusion of individuals or groups. Develops individual and business profiles for use in solicitation and cultivation.
- As Advancement Datatel liaison with AIS, manages all content associated with the College alumni/donor database.
- Provides oversight of all Advancement data entry, insuring accurate and timely entry of data.
- Plans and assists with fund raising activities and programs to promote College’s goals.
- Plans and reviews research and donor management needs of Development team.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Works collaboratively with diverse individuals and organizations in support of established priorities and goals. Applies judgment and discretion within fund raising goals. Supervises the responsibilities held by the Advancement Data Coordinator position and students reporting to the Advancement Data Coordinator.
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree. Capabilities sufficient to demonstrate expertise in oral and written communication.
- Three to five years experience in database management and/or in conducting research utilizing data mining tools.
- Advanced computer knowledge including basic programming and using software packages including Microsoft Office.
- Experience supervising employees and/or students.