Enrollment Database Specialist
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
Creating and maintaining databases related to institutions, travel to open houses and special events and the processing of communication (letter and email) of said databases.
Maintaining, updating and extracting data within the prospect management systems and using Microsoft Office products with the data for reporting purposes.
Responsible for answering the phone and processing and distributing all incoming mail and inquiries to the appropriate campus constituents.
Supporting overall enrollment office processing goals by performing Enrollment procedures within Datatel.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Works collaboratively with diverse individuals and organizations in support of established priorities and goals. Applies judgment and discretion within Enrollment’s goals. May supervise the work of students within the Enrollment office.
Reports to the Director of Enrollment Data Management.
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through completion of an Associate's Degree.
- Computer experience within a higher education setting desired with an understanding of Datatel software is preferred.
- A motivated self-starter and team player.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced computer knowledge including maintenance of databases and using report generation and query building applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite.