Human Resources

Human Resources Frequently Asked Questions

Before you call us with your questions, please check here and see if someone else has already asked it.

Do staff and supervisors fill out the same evaluation form?
Yes, there is one form to be filled out by both staff and supervisors. You can find these forms under the Employee Forms section of this website.

How do I change my address?
You must complete a new W-4 and submit it to the Payroll Specialist to change your address. Information is available on the Address Changes section of this website.