Recruit and support enrollment of students through identifying and communication with student prospects.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and conduct recruiting trips providing group presentations and individual sessions intended to effectively communicate the college's message.
- Correspond and follow up with prospective students, guidance counselors, parents and alumnae, providing requested information on admission requirements, college programs, student activities, etc.
- Conduct on-campus interviews with prospective students and parents. Gather essential information for admissions.
- Review and evaluate admission applications and materials. Make admission recommendations.
- Plan and coordinate student staffing for campus tours and tele-counseling. Recruit, select, hire, and supervise students who provide campus tours and telephone information to prospective students.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Receives general direction and guidance. Expected to operate independently within established regulations and guidelines. Must work collaboratively and supportively with other individuals and groups. Hire, train, and supervise student employees, providing specific direction and oversight of assignments.
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with PC software packages including Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Demonstration of skills and capabilities in public speaking, presentations of marketing materials, and planning and coordinating of student workers.
- Drivers license and a willingness to travel.