Architechtural Trades Supervisor
Plans, supervises, and provides architectural trades for the campus and college properties. Responsible for development and oversight of architectural trades related projects.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for building maintenance, campus infrastructure and planned maintenance, including architectural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing trades.
- Responsible for assessing buildings and campus infrastructure for safety, operation, maintenance and improvements, including developing short and long term project lists.
- Responsible for assessing maintenance services for quality of services provided, safety, productivity and best practices including developing short and long term goals and objectives.
- Provides project management services for assigned projects – oversees major/minor renovations and construction projects, both in-house and outside contractors.
- Provides support and assistance for planned maintenance program.
- Responsible for supervision of direct reports including leadership, recruitment, training, development and scheduling.
- Maintains fiscal responsibility in all maintenance services budget matters.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Works within established procedures and guidelines. Must work cooperatively and collaboratively with diverse individuals and groups. Supervises architectural trades.
- Knowledge and abilities normally acquired through a high school diploma.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred. College and/or trade school and/or technical training in architectural trades required.
- At least two years supervisory experience with architectural trades function sufficient to demonstrate competency and capability with architectural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing trades functions, budget management and staff supervision.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office.