Assistant Director of Project Management, Maintenance and Grounds Services
Plans for, supervises, and provides project management, maintenance and grounds services.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for project management services including architect selection, design review, contractor selection, construction oversight, acceptance, safety, site security, building commissioning and warranty management, as well as preparing budget estimates, financial tracking and financial reporting.
- Responsible for assessing project management program for quality of services provided, safety, productivity and best practices including developing short and long term goals and objectives.
- Responsible for central heating plant operations including start up, shut down, repairs and planned maintenance.
- Responsible for assessing central heating plant facility for safety, security, operation, maintenance and improvements, including developing short and long term project lists.
- Responsible for assessing central heating plant operations for quality of services provided, safety, productivity and best practices including developing short and long term goals and objectives.
- Responsible for planned maintenance program including maintaining existing equipment records, adding new equipment records and deleting obsolete equipment records.
- Provides oversight of building maintenance, campus infrastructure and planned maintenance.
- Provides oversight of grounds services.
- Responsible for supervision of direct reports including leadership, recruitment, training, developing and scheduling.
- Recommends and administers budgets for maintenance services and grounds services.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Works within established procedures and guidelines. Must work cooperatively and collaboratively with diverse individuals and groups. Supervises architectural trades.
- Knowledge and abilities normally acquired through a high school diploma.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred. College and/or trade school and/or technical training in architectural trades required.