Performs a variety of administrative and clerical duties to assist with the processing of benefits data.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Process forms for benefit enrollments, terminations and address changes.
- Utilize database to enter new hires; add benefits and leave plans; enter stipends
- Complete all benefit billings, payments; calculate account balances and charge appropriate accounts.
- Process Retiree Billing.
- Complete PA New Hire Reporting
- Collect and code Bi-Weekly Timesheets
- Update Vacation & Sick Record Log
- Obtain full time student verification and forward to CoreSource
- Process TIAA-CREF/LTD Eligibility Notices
- Send COBRA Notifications
- Send cards to acknowledge births/deaths
- Maintain employee benefit files
- Provide back up payroll support
- Performs related duties as assigned
Works independently within established policies and guidelines. Must work collaboratively with diverse individuals and groups. Does not directly supervise others.
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through completion of a high school diploma.
- Two years benefits administration experience sufficient to demonstrate competencies in: PC applications with spread sheets and word processing, public speaking, use and
application of regulations/rules.