Campus Ministry Assistant
Provides essential office support services for the Campus Ministry Office such as file/data management, policy and program development and explanation, correspondence preparation,
and personal/telephone reception.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Enters and maintains electronic student database, distribution lists, etc.
- Maintains accurate records of budgets and assist in processing and tracking of budget activity.
- Receives incoming calls and visitors. Provides requested information and guidance on campus ministry programming and policies.
- Provides office support including correspondence and form preparation, assistance in program planning, opening and routing correspondence, orders supplies, and maintains records/files.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and monitor duties of student assistants.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Works independently carrying out accepted responsibilities within established policies and guidelines. Must work collaboratively with diverse constituents. Supervises student assistants.
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through a high school diploma, preferably with emphasis in business courses.
- Prior experience sufficient to demonstrate necessary competency in basic accounting bookkeeping, PC office software including, spread sheets and word processing, and customer service skills.
- Ability to relate well with students, church and community leaders, parents, and persons from widely diverse faith orientations.