College Receptionist/President's Office Assistant
To fulfill receptionist responsibilities for the President/Provost office suite, including switchboard operations for the campus.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet and direct President’s visitors and guests to the President and Provost offices.
- Answer both office phone lines and college-wide switchboard.
- Assist with scheduling appointments and meetings for the Office of the President.
- Assistant with planning and event coordination of Board of Trustee meetings and functions.
- Assistant with office operations and support services including travel planning, correspondence and general office duties.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Works with considerable independence, but is supervised by the Executive Assistant/Administrative Manager for the President. Must be able to work collaboratively with diverse individuals as well as campus and community constituents.
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through completion of a high school diploma. Some additional office and/or academic training preferred.
- Three years of experience in an office/reception setting to demonstrate competencies in: customer service, project and meeting planning, PC based office software, with advanced word and excel processing skills.
- Phone/switchboard experience preferred.