Digital Marketing Specialist
Under the direction of the Coordinator of E-Communications, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the regular maintenance and updating of Juniata web properties and marketing content databases as well as incremental improvements and/or extensions of web functionality and features as needed.
1. Update email templates, web pages, microsites, website pages, and related web material as required, ensuring consistency with College branding guidelines, under direction of the Coordinator of E-Communications.
2. Write and develop short content pieces, optimized for search, as necessary.
3. Provide technical maintenance and development of social media presence.
4. Manage image and news databases, overseeing student assistants in uploading, providing metadata, and executing news distribution processes.
5. Optimize photos and other graphical elements for posting to the site using Adobe InDesign.
Degree & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, information technology, computer science or related field
- Two years of work related experience.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Knowledge of web analytics, social media analytics, and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work closely with editorial content, marketing and design teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented; good copy-editing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Graphic design or web design asset production background or experience a plus