Finance & Operations Administrative Manager
Serves as coordinator of Finance and Operations initiatives and relationships.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as audit manager and oversees the preparation of the annual audit and tax returns.
- Compiles and communicates all disclosures for bond issues.
- Serves as administrative liaison with the Committee on Business Affairs, Committee on Investments, Committee of Audit, Board of Trustees, and the Executive Committee.
- Reviews construction contracts and requests for payment in coordination with Facilities Department, Project Manager, and Grants Manager.
- Administers all active deferred giving contracts, including quarterly payments and annual tax reporting; assists with donor relations. Maintains relationships with Development and Planned Giving personnel.
- Serves as an ex officio member of the Budget Team and coordinates the special funding request process.
- Develops and manages the Business Services office budget, and the legal and auditing budgets.
- Administers the tuition benefit program in coordination with the Human Resources Director.
- Maintains familiarity with College policies and procedures, including external regulations.
- Executes special projects and assignments at the request of the President or Human Resources Director.
- Conducts research and manages data for the Vice President.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Works with considerable independence. Must be able to make administrative judgments using established guidelines and protocols. Supervises student assistants.
- Knowledge and skills normally acquired through a Bachelor's Degree in areas of business and management or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education.
- Demonstrated competency and capability with: MS Office applications at the advanced level; budget planning and management; experience in project planning and data gathering skills; expertise in oral and written communications; supervisory skills; general accounting background.