Gift Processing Assistant
The Gift Processing Assistant processes gifts, pledges and pledge payments, prepares donor receipts, assists the Director of Data and Prospect Management, and provides support for College Advancement.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Posts gifts and pledge payments in a timely manner.
- Issues gift receipts and generates pledge payment reminders.
- Prepares contribution reports.
- Assists with advancement data entry.
- Reports to the Director of Data and Prospect Management
- May supervise student employees and interns.
- High school diploma plus knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through a business college degree or a high school emphasis in business. Associate degree is desired.
- Three or more years of progressively responsible work experience required.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office; prior experience with Datatel database desirable.
- Ability to work independently within a broad strategic framework and institutional priorities.
- Must work cooperatively and collaboratively with numerous and diverse individuals and groups.
- Organizational skills with attentiveness to accuracy and detail while handling multiple tasks at once.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.