Responsible for maintaining customer relations, while providing design services for marketing publications and products. Ensures the College is accurately represented in a positive manner and ensures design consistency and quality in all products.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise and train student assistants in graphic design.
- Provide graphic design for print media for the entire campus.
- Assist with photo shoots, prepare photos for uploading and manage photo database permissions.
- Assist in managing the budget for publications by updating ledger of projects daily, due dates, quantities, delivery instructions, etc. Monitor marketing budgets of customers.
- Prepare specifications for vendor bids to include paper selection, bindery, delivery, quantities, etc.
- Attend focus groups as requested.
- Assist professors with special projects for students
- Assist customers with work in Photoshop.
Reports to the Executive Director of Marketing. Receives minimal direct supervision. Works collaboratively with diverse individuals and groups.
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience.
- Three years experience designing print publications in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with minimal supervision.
- Macintosh operating systems knowledge; PC knowledge helpful.
- Must have strong math problem-solving skills, fluent in verbal and written communication, and be able to prioritize tasks.