Responsible for the Service Response Center, including customer service relations, processing and scheduling service requests, quality control management and service performance measurement.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as primary contact for customer service issues pertaining to service requests.
- Processes, tracks, updates and accounts for individual service requests, as well as planned maintenance and project work orders.
- Determines and schedules daily service, planned maintenance, and project work orders.
- Responsible for closing completed work orders and preparing staff folders for the following day.
- Meets with supervisors to review backlog, priorities, staff productivity, and overtime needs.
- Maintains and updates data/records within Maintenance Connection.
- Creates, maintains and updates planned maintenance schedules within Maintenance Connection.
- Responsible for quality control and service performance measurement.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Receives general direction and overall guidance while working independently. Must work collaboratively and cooperatively with diverse individuals and customers. May supervise bargaining unit employees.
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Intermediate computer and data entry skills with experience in Microsoft Office software.
- Organizational ability with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated positive communication and customer service skills. Ability to work independently in a changing environment.