|Name:||Rosann Brown, Executive Director of Marketing|
Rosann Brown has been a marketing professional for the past 20 years. She graduated from Seton Hill College, Greensburg, Pa. in 1988 with a BA in Graphic Design. Since 1987, Rosann has been involved in marketing from designing literature, clothing, stationery and signage as well as event planning. Since coming to Juniata, she has produced more than 250 marketing projects per year. Rosann joined the Juniata team in 1997 as a Publications Coordinator and Graphic Designer for the Marketing office. Rosann has been a key player in training staff and students to use design programs and Mac computers.
Currently, Rosann is the Director of Print Publications and head of the Marketing Design Team.
- Managing accounts and designing publications for Juniata’s offices/departments.
- Maintaining a database of all present and past design work, and their allocating budget.
- Updating and redesigning seasonal/repeat publications for new market.
- Monitoring production and management schedule for design projects with Print Shop and Post Office.
- Project and technology managing Post Office and Print Shop productions to ensure consistency and efficiency as well as strategy and implementation of new technologies.
- Teaching work-study students graphic design and how to use Adobe Suite software.