|Name:||Norma Jennings, Marketing Assistant|
Norma Jennings, who hails from New Bedford, Massachusetts, began her Pennsylvania business career in 1988 as a sales representative for J. B. Kunz Company in Huntingdon. Norma has more than 20 years of marketing and management experience in central Pennsylvania. She joined the Juniata team in 1998 as the coordinator for campus visits, where she obtained further experience in customer service and relations. After nine years of administrative employment at Juniata, Norma moved to the marketing office where she currently resides as the marketing assistant.
Although every marketing team member plays an intricate role, Norma’s role is to keep the office functioning efficiently. As marketing assistant, Norma coordinates meetings, orders office supplies, manages magazine distribution and manages office work orders on a daily basis. Major duties include:
- Hometown press releases that announce graduation in December and May. These press releases are featured in the graduating students’ local new papers.
- Managing allocation budgets and invoicing for Pcard and departments while assisting in the preparation of annual budget.
- Sends final copy to printers for estimates on printing cost and awards the lowest estimate with the job.
- Active membership in the diversity committee while helping portray the values of the office of diversity in print and photo publications.
- Overseeing the Imagefolio access which holds all Juniata College publication photos. Additionally, she trains student workers to maintain the Imagefolio and organizes clinics to educate the Juniata community on their function.