Office of Student Activities Staff
We are here to assist you with any questions you may have about clubs, activities, or anything else that might pop in your head, to the best of our abilities! ~ The OSA Team
- Haley Chandler-Reed
- Heather Gahler, Student Assistant- works specifically with club emails, club websites, and club gym space. She is a sophomore and her POE is Communication with a secondary emphasis in Religious Studies.
- Jonathan Geyer
- Olivia Hockenbroch
- Erika Young, Student assistant- works with adobe captivate and RSO tracking (creating a file of all the events in the annoucements). She is a Junior and her POE is Writing and Literature Studies.
- Sara Long, Financial Student Assistant - works specifically with RSO budget inquires, treasurers training, allocation of RSO pcards, fund-raiser approvals, and the Student Government Allocations Board.
- Alexis Powell, Victoria Rehr, and Stephanie Scavone, RSO & Event Management Assistants - works with RSOs to plan and coordinate programs, holds monthly event planning meetings, and works with other offices to coordinate RSO programmatic needs.
Contact our student assistant staff by calling (814) 641-3330 or emailing email@example.com.
Jessica R. (Jackson) Mumford, Director of Student Activities & Ellis Hall
- Bio: Jessica has been with the Office of Student Activities since July 2009. Before coming to Juniata College, Jessica served as the Student Activities/Residence Life Coordinator at Penn State Beaver in Monaca, PA. Jessica is responsible for the oversight of the Office of Student Activities, the college Information Desk, financial management of 90+ student clubs/organizations, and serves as a co-advisor to the Juniata Activities Board and Student Government.
- Education: B.S, Psychology (Lynchburg College, 2003); M. Ed, Community Counseling (Lynchburg College, 2006)
- (814) 641-3331
James D'Amico, Residence Director and Assistant Director of Student Activities
- Bio: James has been working as a Residence Director and Assistant Director of Student Activities at Juniata College since August 2011. Before coming to Juniata College, James served as the Graduate Assistant for the Kehr Union and Office of Student Activities at Bloomsburg University of PA. James is responsible for co-advising the Juniata Activities Board, Student Government Association, and student organizations for event planning. He oversees shuttle bus trips to State College, PA and all RSO BYOB events on campus.
- Education: B.S., Elementary Education (Bloomsburg University of PA, 2008); M. Ed. Counseling/College Student Affairs (Bloomsburg University of PA, 2010)
- (814) 641-3332