Insurance Requirements for External Vendors
A Certificate of Insurance (COI), which services as proof of insurance, must be attached to the contractual agreement as follows:
- The Certificate Holder must be shown as :
1700 Moore Street
Huntingdon, PA 16652
- The COI must show that the insurance coverage is effective for the entire time period that the vendor will be on campus.
- The minimum General Liability insurance required to be evidenced is $1,000,000 per occurrence.
- The minimum Sexual Molestation insurance required to be evidenced is $1,000,000 per occurrence if applicable. (In the event the vendor would have contact with minor individuals.)
- The minimum Auto insurance required to be evidenced is $1,000,000 Combined Single Limit if applicable. (In the event the vendor would be driving on campus.)
- The COI must provide for 30 days notice of cancellation.
- Juniata College must be named as an Additional Insured on the COI.
For any questions, please contact Gail Ulrich at (814) 641-3194.