Attention Juniata Seniors, it is NOW time to order all your graduation needs...
|Date:||April 3, 2014|
|Time:||10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Place:||Ellis Hall Ballroom|
You must pick up your cap and gown and order graduation items this week.
Order a Graduation Package and Save!
25 Personalized Announcements
25 Custom Note Cards
25 Etiquette Seals
25 Return Address Labels
50 Personalized Announcements
50 Custom Note Cards
50 Etiquette Seals
50 Return Address Labels
1 Certificate of Appreciation (with Presentation Cover)
50 Tissue Inserts
Personalized Announcements (package of 25)
Graduation Announcement Ettiquette
Graduation announcements are a symbol of accomplishment, pride and recognition. Your personal graduation announcement has an appropriately worded message to formally announce your graduation to family, friends and associates. Your announcement will personalized to include your full name, degree and major. Jostens' announcements come complete with two socially correct matching envelopes created from the finest quality paper. Your personalized graduation announcements should be mailed two weeks prior to the date of the ceremony.
COMPLETE ALL YOUR PRE-GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS AT ONE TIME
- Registrar's Office: make sure all your graduation requirements are met.
- Provost's Office: make sure your name is pronounced correctly, sign up for additional tickets
- Publicity: submit your information for a hometown news realease to announce your graduation
- Bookstore: pick up your cap, gown, and commencement tickets
- Audio Visual Office: order your commencement video
- Career Services: information on future interviews
- Accounting Office: returned completed exit interview forms for Perkins and Juniata College loans
- Student Financial Planning: return completed exit interview forms for Stafford loans
- Jostens: order announcements, graduation products and class rings
- Senior Survey: completed survey required to receive cap & gown
- Residential Life: housing, meals, special needs seating, and parking