Provost Search Update
We are pleased to welcome Lauren Bowen, Associate Academic Vice President for Student Learning Initiatives and Diversity at John Carroll University to the Juniata Campus on April 13-15. Please find her resume and interview schedule attached.
Note the Campus open forum scheduled for Monday, April 14 at 2:30-3:30 in Rosenberger Auditorium, Halbritter Center for the Performing Arts. The entire campus community is invited to attend. Your participation is strongly encouraged and we welcome your feedback.
Here is the link for candidate feedback. We would appreciate you taking the time to click on the link below and fill out the survey.
Timeline for Provost Search
- November 2013
- Search Committee holds open forums
- Search Committee and consultants meet to discuss search process, timetable, confidentiality, and qualifications
- Consultants hold campus meetings to receive input from campus constituent groups
- Advertising placed
- December 2013
- Position profile and timeline finalized
- Consultants begin to build candidate pool
- January – February 2014
- Consultants continue recruitment
- Search Committee begins review of candidates and selects candidates for airport interviews
- March 2014
- Committee holds airport interviews, selects finalists for campus visits
- April 2014
- Finalists make public visits to campus