History Secondary Emphasis
- Six courses, for a total of 18 credits minimum.
- At least two of these at the 300 level or above
- At least one course to be outside of European/US history.
- The following courses outside of the history department may be listed as part of the secondary emphasis:
- IC 202: The Shaping of the American Mind
- PACS 201: Napoleon to Monnet
- Other courses may be considered by petition to the history department
Please note: the secondary requirements are the minimum requirements that must be met in order for a student to list "history" as a part of the POE title. Students who list history as their primary focus should include methods (HS 395) and senior thesis (HS 495).