Juniata Laboratory Safety Training Program
Juniata Laboratory Safety Training is provided to individuals involved in the laboratory use of hazardous chemicals.
The training program includes the following topics:
- Juniata's Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- General hazards of chemicals in the work area
- Measures laboratory workers can take to protect themselves from chemical hazards
- Hazardous waste management
- Emergency procedures
For questions regarding the training schedule or Juniata’s Chemical Hygiene Program, contact Roy Nagle, Director of Environmental Health and Safety (firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-641-3555).