Campus Safety Committee
The Campus Safety Committee provides an avenue for the identification of existing and potential hazards, and is committed to the evaluation of risk, prevention of accidents, and education of the Juniata community in safety awareness. The Committee’s primary goal is to create the highest quality safety climate to reduce and prevent personal injury and asset loss.
The Campus Safety Committee meets monthly to review employee injuries, conduct accident investigations, develop campus policies, and determine training and budget priorities for safety initiatives.
Your suggestions help us continually improve safety across campus. Use the following link to email your safety suggestions to the Committee: Submit a Safety Suggestion
- Lori Hoffman, Athletics
- Penny Hooper-Conway, Residential Life
- Jim Kensinger, Facilities Services
- Jesse Leonard, Public Safety
- Jeff Meadows, Faciilities Services
- Roy Nagle (Chair), Environmental Health and Safety
- Andy Nicholson, Facilities Services
- Carla Panosetti, Public Safety
- Valerie Rennell, Human Resources
- Jessie Sullivan, Theatre